Body contouring is done with effective, safe, original, and modern medical technology that has gained three categories of FDA (American Food and Drug Administration) certification.
It is non-surgical, and the patient can immediately resume normal social activities.
It is a multipurpose device technology for body and face modeling that uses vacuum gravity and self-rotating rollers to knead soft tissues in the depths of subcutaneous adipose tissue and collagen ligaments.
● Complete cellulite treatment (orange peel);
● Accumulation and strengthening of facial and body skin
● Correction of roughness, nodules and swelling after liposuction.
● Relieving the general swelling
● General strengthening and recovery (muscle and back pain, fatigue, etc.)
● When compared to other massage methods, it prevents skin from being stretched or damaged.
● It allows the device head to move more smoothly on the body.
It is absolutely painless and hygienic.
Although visible results are produced after the first three sessions, a complete outcome is usually acquired after 10 sessions. The procedure can be done 2 or 3 times every week.
● Emerging cancer.
● Infectious illnesses or rashes on the skin.
● Inflammatory diseases in the procedure area.
● Blood disease.
● Kidney failure
● Transplantation of organs (kidney, liver, etc.)
● Anticoagulant treatments.
Whole body - 60 minutes.
Half body - 30 minutes.
Single area (eg.: abdomen) - 15 minutes.
Ems - The only modern technology that burns fat and grows muscle without surgery, giving you a more fit body and a more upright buttocks. The muscles move 20,000 times as a result of the high-intensity focused electromagnetic energy, which is difficult to attain through any sport.
● Abdomen, hips
● Legs (legs, thighs, inside of the feet)
● Arms (front, back)
The procedure takes 20-30 minutes to complete. It is absolutely painless; all you have to do is lie down and relax while watching how hard your muscles work.
Emsculpting is performed in 4 or 8 session packages 2-3 times a week. In many situations, the effect can be felt after the first session, but the entire effect is not seen until the eighth session, which is 30 days later. To keep the results long-term, one session per 30 days is recommended.
● Cancer (especially skin cancer)
Sunburned and sun-damaged skin
● Herpes Simplex infection in the treatment area
● Patients with severe insulin-dependent diabetes
● Anticoagulant treatments.
For those who want to avoid liposuction, cryolipolysis, also known as cold lipolysis, is the best option. Subcutaneous fat cells are destroyed by low temperatures during the session without harming other tissues, and they begin to break down and be naturally excreted from the body.
Diet and exercise are one of the most effective weight loss approaches for removing insoluble local fats permanently.
It is possible to achieve the effect on the legs, back, abdomen, hips, buttocks, arms, and any other area.
Although the technique is absolutely painless and comfortable, it is common to experience a cool tingling in the treated area for the first 5-10 minutes. The discomfort decreases totally as the skin becomes acclimated to the cold.
1 session is 50-60 minutes. Patients can spend this time doing whatever they choose, such as reading on their phone, watching TV, or reading a book
You will see a 25-40% reduction in fat per session in the area where cryolipolysis is used. The process can be completed in 2 sessions over the course of 30 days.
● Cold sensitivity (Cryoglobulinemia, Raynaud's disease, etc.).
Any implanted active devices, such as a pacemaker.
● Pregnancy or lactation.
● Surgical scar, hernia, open wound, or skin disease in the treatment area that has not been treated (Eczema, Dermatitis, etc.).
ödənişsiz konsultasiyaya yazılmaq üçün